SAN FRANCISCO City Map
Our San Francisco is the ultimate guide to the City by the Bay. You'll see in one glance all the restaurants, museums, landmarks, shopping and charming neighborhoods that make SF famous. From its sandy beaches on the Pacific to iconic Fisherman's Wharf - It's all here!
Attractions to See in San Francisco:
- Art and Museums: SFMoMA (Modern Art) the Palace of the Legion of Honor and the de Young (Fine Art) and the well-respected Asian Museum.
- Explore the 319 gorgeous rolling acres of Golden Gate Park.
- SF Shopping: Designer boutiques are on Post St & Union Square and the indie-shops are on Fillmore & Union Sts. The Red Map lists over 300 stores.
- Historic Landmarks: There's Alcatraz, Coit Tower, a drive down crooked Lombard Street, and stop to have a coffee in Huntington Park with its elegant Grace Cathedral.
- Music & Theatre: Try the venerable SF Opera and the Broadway shows that play along Market St Playhouses.
Open: 24x9 in/61x23cm
Closed: 4x9 in/10x23cm
A Red Map is matte-laminated, making it easy to read indoor and out.