MIAMI Map with SOUTH BEACH Guide
Red Maps have concisely-organized lists of museums, interesting shops, centrally located hotels, important landmarks plus useful descriptions and helpful tips.
Miami Map Highlights
- Miami’s Metro stations and routes are shown directly on this map.
- Helpful bright colors quickly organize information for you.
- Popular Miami restaurants and cafes are organized by neighborhood.
- Indie Miami merchants and shops are listed with their addresses.
- Descriptions of museum collections get you to the masterpieces fast!
- Our unique matte-finish makes Red Maps easy-to-read both indoors and in sunlight.
- Memory-accordion folds allows map to quickly open and close.
- Strong paper and laminate-finish means this map will last the trip!
- Red Maps - 22 Years of Travel Experience. Made in the USA.
- Miami Map Dimensions:
- Folded Map: 4-in. x 9.5-in. or 24-cm x 19-cm
- Opened Map: 24-in. x 9.5-in. or 61-cm x 19-cm
IN MIAMI & SOUTH BEACH YOU SHOULD SEE:
Attractions to see in Miami are the numerous, from the new Perez Art Museum and the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, to the gorgeous waterfront palazzo called Vizcaya.
Downtown Miami has the new museum park which includes the Frost Museum of Science. See the Ichimura Japanese Gardens in Biscayne Bay, the private art collection of the Ciscernos Fontanals.
The Design District is home to all new designer boutiques. See a professional game or match at the Crandon Park Tennis Center, the American Airlines Arena or the Miami Arena.
FIND OUT MORE:
The Story of Red Maps City Guides
What is a Red Map?Red Maps are travel maps to cities in the United States and Europe. Each Red Map provides a traveler with a comprehensive guide a city’s cultural attractions and places of interest. Red Maps have clear-graphics and easy-to-read, concisely-organized information. Red Maps are known as a very stylish guide to have, and have been recommended in over 100 magazines and newspapers.
What Information is on a Red Map?
Why are Red Maps the Best Map?
The Story of how Red Maps BeganThe story of Red Maps began when I was working at a job in real estate...
One lucky day, while drawing a map to show a client the locations of shops along Miami Beach’s Lincoln Road, a colleague passed my desk, saw my drawing, and casually mentioned that I had a talent for cartography. She suggested that I make maps professionally.
Giving it some thought, I proceeded to try just that. Each day after work I would teach myself computer-graphics by reading one chapter from an Adobe Illustrator manual. It took over one year’s time to produce the first Red Maps for sale in May of 1998.