ROME City Map
Red Map Rome gives you all of central Rome's most important and interesting neighborhoods, including Vatican City, the Trastevere and the Aurelio to the west , and the historic Centro, Stazione Centrale and p.zza della Republicca to the east. From the north, the map covers p.zza de Spagna and the via Veneto to Ancient Rome in the south. There's also a map of the Flamino area with Rome's 1960 Parco Olimpico.
Attractions to See
- When in Rome see the spectacular Coliseum, the Pantheon and the monumental Ara Pacis. Go to Vatican City to experience the awe-inspiring St. Peter's Basilica along with the church's incredible art collection.
- Next see the gorgeous art at these small Roman museums: the Palazzi Barberini, Spada, and Villa Borghese.
- For a pleasant walk see the three beautiful churches Chiesa Nuova, San Andrea della Valle and Il Gesu.
- The Trevi Fountain is still amazing to see, as are the grand palazzi of the the Doria-Pamphilj and the Venezia.
- And don't miss the exquisitely beautiful architecture of San Carlo all Quattro Fontane and Sant Ivo, both designed by Borromini.
The perfect size accordian-fold map:
Open: 24x9 in/61x23cm
Closed: 4x9 in/10x23cm
A Red Map is matte-laminated, making it easy to read indoor and out.