Red Maps have concisely-organized lists of museums, interesting shops, centrally located hotels, important landmarks plus useful descriptions and helpful tips.
Prague Map Highlights
- Prague Metro stations and Tram routes are shown directly on this map.
- Helpful bright colors quickly organize information for you.
- Brief descriptions of museum collections get you to the masterpieces fast!
- Unique matte-finish makes Red Maps easy-to-read both indoors and in sunlight.
- Memory-accordion folds allows map to quickly open and fold.
- Strong paper and laminate-finish means this map will last the trip!
- Red Maps has 22 YEARS of travel experience you can trust.
- Over 500,000 maps sold.
- Made in the USA.
- Prague Map Dimensions:
- Folded Map: 4-in. x 9.5-in. or 24-cm x 19-cm
- Opened Map: 24-in. x 9.5-in. or 61-cm x 19-cm
Seeing the Most in Central Prague
Prague Castle sits at the top of a hill overlooking this charming city with a storybook-like setting. Nearby Park Petrinske and the Mala Strana neighborhood offer narrow streets and passages to explore this historic area of houses and surprising little squares.
Cross the famous Charles Bridge to Old Town and Prague's central square, Staromestske namesti, where you'll find the city's iconic clock tower, Pratsky Orioj. In Old Town be sure to see the Klementinum, a vast complex of 16th century buildings, the Kinsky Palace, now part of the National Museum, and the Old Jewish Cemetery & Ghetto.
To the west, go up the Soviet Era Zizkov Television Tower for great city views! Then head south to see Prague's most popular former royal residence, the Vysehrad Fortress.
Discover More About Prague Here:
Customers also like our Prague Notecards
The Story of Red Maps City Guides
What is a Red Map?Red Maps are travel maps to cities in the United States and Europe. Each Red Map provides a traveler with a comprehensive guide a city’s cultural attractions and places of interest. Red Maps have clear-graphics and easy-to-read, concisely-organized information. Red Maps are known as a very stylish guide to have, and have been recommended in over 100 magazines and newspapers.
What Information is on a Red Map?
Why are Red Maps the Best Map?
The Story of how Red Maps BeganThe story of Red Maps began when I was working at a job in real estate...
One lucky day, while drawing a map to show a client the locations of shops along Miami Beach’s Lincoln Road, a colleague passed my desk, saw my drawing, and casually mentioned that I had a talent for cartography. She suggested that I make maps professionally.
Giving it some thought, I proceeded to try just that. Each day after work I would teach myself computer-graphics by reading one chapter from an Adobe Illustrator manual. It took over one year’s time to produce the first Red Maps for sale in May of 1998.