LOS ANGELES Neighborhood Map
Los Angeles Foldout Travel Map
Best selling LA map shows you all the museums, shopping, hotels, restaurants, landmarks and metro in one easy to ready illustration.
Neighborhoods on the map include Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, DTLA, West Hollywood, Hollywood & Pasadena.
Self-folding colorful map makes getting around Los Angeles a BREEZE!
Additional LA Map Highlights
- Restaurants & cafes are organized by neighborhood.
- Indie shops & luxury boutiques are listed with their street addresses.
- Helpful descriptions of museum collections let you know the highlights.
- Unique matte-finish makes LA map easy-to-read indoors and outdoors.
- Memory-accordion folds allows map to quickly open and close.
- LA Map Dimensions:
- Folded: 4 inches x 9.5-inches / 24 cm x 19 cm
- Open: 24 inches x 9.5 inches / 61 cm x 19 cm
Red Maps - 25 Years of Map making Experience.
Red Maps' LA Travel Articles
Customers also like our Hollywood-themed Stationery.
The Story of Red Maps City Guides
What is a Red Map?Red Maps are travel maps to cities in the United States and Europe. Each Red Map provides a traveler with a comprehensive guide a city’s cultural attractions and places of interest. Red Maps have clear-graphics and easy-to-read, concisely-organized information. Red Maps are known as a very stylish guide to have, and have been recommended in over 100 magazines and newspapers.
What Information is on a Red Map?
Why are Red Maps the Best Map?
The Story of how Red Maps BeganThe story of Red Maps began when I was working at a job in real estate...
One lucky day, while drawing a map to show a client the locations of shops along Miami Beach’s Lincoln Road, a colleague passed my desk, saw my drawing, and casually mentioned that I had a talent for cartography. She suggested that I make maps professionally.
Giving it some thought, I proceeded to try just that. Each day after work I would teach myself computer-graphics by reading one chapter from an Adobe Illustrator manual. It took over one year’s time to produce the first Red Maps for sale in May of 1998.